Saturday, July 22, 2006

Show & Shine

FINALLY, I'm getting my poop in a group!
Here are MY favorite kinds of cars! Muscle cars? Not for me. Give me classic, smooth lines. There is just "something about the 40's or even some of the 50's cars. They have "character"! Kinda the same way I look at houses...


Now this is a cool convertible! A '57 Ford Fairlane.

A 1950 Town & Country. With REAL wood!



This Rover reminds me of a Bentley. Like I would know! LOL But I like the "classy" lines of this car!!



See, nothing like a classic!!




See the muscle cars? Compared to the classic ones... hell, there just ain't no comparrison!! :-)





This is a 1970 Ford Torino. Dave had a nice chat with the fella that owned this one. 'Cause Dave's is a '71.

The '71 Torino, the '53 Chevy Bel Aire in the garage, and Jim's car


Dave's 1971 Ford Torino - someday....

No comments: