Thursday, July 13, 2006

Brewster & THE cone!

Okay, so Brewster's owies at his mouthline aren't really getting much better. Yesterday after work, I popped into our vet's office and bought him a CONE!! AND made him an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. So Gracie goes in the morning @ 9:30, and Brewster @ 1:15. I tried to get them both at the same time... no such luck! ~big sigh~ I'm hoping the cone will allow the polysporin to actually STAY on the sores. Except at lunch today when I got home, he met me at the door WITHOUT the cone on!! The search came up with the cone on our bed. The string to hold it around his neck - was in the craft room. So much for that idea!! Re-applied the salve, and stuck the cone back on again!! Poor kitty, he's not too happy with it. Last night he was quite sucky about the whole thing, after he became resigned to having it on. I know, I know, I'm a mean mother!! But I'm only doing it because I love him!!!!!!!!!













Here he is, hiding in his box under my computer stuff. Had a bit of a time getting into the box with the cone catching on things, but he did it!!

No comments: