Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Lake House!

We finally went to a movie on Saturday night!! It has been simply ages since we did that!! Saw "The Lake House" with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves, at our Movie Mill, which is the cheap theatre here in town. I liked it. I liked the twists and turns, the maybe/could have/should have idea of the movie. But then again, I'm one that liked "Somewhere in Time" with Chris Reeve and Jane Seymour. And "Frequency" with Dennis Quaid. All movies that "play" with "time". Shoulda/coulda/woulda....

Paddy says I should rent "The Butterfly Effect" with Ashton Kutcher, because, as it says: Plot Outline: A young man (Kutcher) blocks out harmful memories of significant events of his life. As he grows up, he finds a way to remember these lost memories and a supernatural way to alter his life. May have to see if I can find it at the movie rental place.

bbfn

No comments: