Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A week ago today (well, last Monday)

Some serious snow hills from plows!



Our spruce tree!


Beautiful tree lined street


3rd Avenue, sorta plowed

Burger King!


The convertible!

This reminded me of snow cones!


Last Monday.... after work, I took Gracie for a wonderful walk thru our green strip. OMG!!! It was +13 that afternoon. I think it was about +11 that evening, but still, VERY spring like.

What I'm getting at is....
Take a look at these pictures, taken last night on my way home!! Ya, we got seriously DUMPED on!! Well, for us, we did! LOL

We went from melting and brown, to cold and snow - they are saying about 24 cm (or darn near 10 inches) It is really pretty tho. All white and clean.

Except, man, have I shovelled, or what? And Deb & Darryl didn't come down last weekend, because of the snow. :-(




No comments: