Friday, February 16, 2007

Owl AGAIN!! :-) February 16

Okay, so one week ago today, both Dave & I heard / saw the owl(s).

This morning, I get up early, as usual. As my neck warmer thingy is heating up in the microwave (have a bad neck/shoulders), I sit on the couch beside Gracie and say "good morning" to her. It's 5:45 a.m. I think I'm hearing an owl hoot. Wasn't sure, the microwave was doing its hum. It shuts off. Now it's REALLY quiet in the house. Yep. I'm hearing the owl once again. Get my glasses on. Look out the side window to the antenae thingy across the street, and there is the "lump" at the very top. Then it turns its head, and I can see the round discs of its eyes reflected in light from somewhere. Just like little round mirrors. Pretty freakin' cool. And VERY loud!!

I know, I know. What the "big change" is!! A CHINOOK!! LOL

No comments: