Friday, September 22, 2006

Off to the north country..

Well, took today off (Friday) and Monday too. My last 2 Flex days from work. :-(

Heading up to Red Deer today and will be staying at Chris's place. Now THAT is just weird. Staying at my son's place... guess that means he's all growed up, eh? So I'll get to spend this afternoon, tonight, and tomorrow with my sons. I called them last night to REALLY confirm, and Paddy was taking Chris to the laundramat to do laundry.... BEFORE I got there! Hmmmm... clean sheets maybe?




Then off to stay at Deb R's place outside of Innisfail for Saturday nite and Sunday morning. They still have 18 chickens to kill... so I'm either OUTTA there BEFORE that happens, OR, I'm her excuse to NOT do them, and let Randy finish the birds off!

Then on my way back down here, I'll stop at Deb S.'s place in Calgary Sunday afternoon. Any wonder why I took Monday off? LOL

Last weekend, when Deb & Darryl were here, JEEZ, I forgot to give her her birthday presents!! DUH!! Her birthday is tomorrow, so I'll be a day late, instead of a week early. But compared to Deb R, that's pretty close!

Now Deb R..... her birthday was back in July! She did get her card and a phone call from me on time, but her presents she won't be getting until Saturday. Hey, that's what friends are for, right? They love ya, NO MATTER WHAT!! LOL Actually, I got her a set of HEAVY, I mean REALLY heavy, plant pots. So the only safe way to get them to her is to deliver them personally. And got her a wooden wind chime, 'cause every woman needs at least ONE wind chime!

Anyway, better go shower/pack/get my 10 cds in the car. It will be weird not having any fur kids this trip with me. Just easier to leave them at home. Don't have to worry about barking or kitty litter or picking up doggie doo doo... Isn't that a pretty image to pull up?

ROAD TRIP - HERE I COME!!

No comments: