Saturday, September 09, 2006

celtic corner

This is a tiny spot in my home, that I fondly refer to as my "Celtic Corner".

I simply LOVE celtic crosses!! This is actually quite small, gotta love cameras!!

Chris gave me this dragon water fountain. Of course, it HAD to go into the Celtic Corner. And gee, I just so happen to have a couple of swords to go with it. And a BIG honking crystal rock formation...

This started as a small collection of unicorns. But then other items crept into it, and now we have this to show for it. I have issues with alot of the "unicorns" out there. What? A horse with a horn??? Nooooo.... Wikipedia dictionary describes a unicorn correctly...
Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hooves, which distinguish him from a horse. And this is my dining room window. Also part of the Celtic Corner. :-)

I was cleaning up my emails.... god, I keep EVERYTHING!! Anyway, I had sent this to myself back on July 11.... see, told you I was interested in stuff like this!!

From: View Contact Details
To: owlfeather
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:24:13 -0600
Subject: Christine Medieval Journal
http://mw.mcmaster.ca/christine.html

Who knows how I tripped over this site.....

No comments: