Monday, June 05, 2006

Movie Reviews

Hey, finally got to watch some "old" movies on the weekend. First we watched The Chronicles of Narnia. I betcha it's been 40 years since I read the books! It was pretty decent.

Then we watched Flightplan with Jodi Foster. Dave was convinced that she had lost her mind, whereas I was sure that her little girl HAD been on the plane! I was right!! ~doing that happy dance thang~ Another good movie!

Last but not least... Watched Under the Tuscan Sun. Only one "F" word for those of you that don't approve of it. I highly reccommend it! Ya, it's sorta/kinda a chick flick. And I'm sure if I were an 18 year old girl, I wouldn't "get it", but as a woman who has experieced "crap" in her life.... it was a positive, funny, touching movie! It was taken from a book of the same name, based on the author's experiences. I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK!! The author is Frances Mayes. It has to be in a 2nd hand book store somewhere!! And it had an owl in it!! LOL At one point, she does HER "happy dance". ~wink~ You'll know it when you see it, if you watch this movie!! LOL

And if you watch Grey's Anatomy - it has Dr. Shepherd (female) and Christina in it too! Too funny to watch them act completely different characters! VERY completely!
Okay, that's my movie review for the next 6 months! LOL Three decent movies, money well spent!
bbfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Under the toscan sun, I LOVED that movie and Yes it does give me that feeling too, kick ass women who do their thing.