Friday, January 20, 2006

Meanderings

I'ts more than halfway thru January, my sorta/kinda resolution was to tightent the purse strings. Yep, I'm failing miserably. Well, I've cut back on the smoking. That's good. For my health and my wallet. I've cut back on the grocery shopping. No more dropping a hundred bucks a week, even missed my 15% Tuesday at Safeway. But that damn ebay... big sigh. Too easy when I'm sitting here at the pc at 5:30 in the morning, bored out of my gord, to surf. I need to refill my color printer cartridges, then I could do other stuff. Too cheap to pay for that, so instead I spend money on ebay. Does THAT make any sense? Sheesh! What I really need is a digital camera (is that what they are called? I'm so outta touch!) to take pics and sell my junk on ebay. Yep, that's gonna happen!

Got my MS Walk registration form today. I wasn't going to walk this year, take the year off. But that was when I was thinking that we'd be moving. Which I guess we aren't now.

I don't like bi-levels, always said I'd never buy one. Never say never. Ain't that the truth. Now I'm stuck in this house. Partly because I owe sooooooo much money! Damn, I need to be filthy stinking rich!! Keep buying those lottery tickets!! All I want is another "character" house. One with personality. Like my old house. Only better. another sigh. I guess we're going to the bank tomorrow to re-do the mortgage, pay out D's mom. At least this way, if she dies suddenly (she'll live to be 100), the family won't be fighting over the money that she invested into this house with D. That will be a relief. But I so want to get into "our" house. One that we picked out. That I know I'm going to live in for the rest of my life, that I can paint the kitchen cupboards blue and yellow, if I want. (Wouldn't tho, but you get the idea) Because I know that in a few years, this one will be sold (THANK GOD!), I have to keep it kinda "sellable". Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh well, that's what happens. Me and Murphy. We are like "this". ~crossing fingers~

So anyway, back to the MS Walk. Should I? It's always the last Saturday in April. That sucks. Working at YPM - the last Saturday of tax season. ~shudder~ Just looked at the calendar. Will Revenue Canada extend the deadline, because the 30th falls on a Sunday? So when will the tax party be? On the Monday nite? Maybe. Oh well, I'll worry about that later.

Anyway, enough rambling for now. Gonna waste some time on ebay. LOL
TTFN
CJ

No comments: