Sunday, June 03, 2007

Paddy's Grad!!

This is Paddy & me when we first got into town. At his Dad's GF's house, which we aren't allowed to go into. Go figure. So we had to do our greetings and give him his gifts outside. I'm sure the neighbors thought that a bit strange!! LOL (Oh, and it SNOWED the day before - they even had a snow day from school! So there may be pics of snow on the ground - 5 months after Christmas!)

I ended up taking back Paddy's camera, the Sony, because they don't use a generic memory card, it HAS to be Sony's. Got this one instead (I also took Chris' back, because the darling bought himself a camera before he went to Kelowna on the May long weekend!) The new one is a Canon - you can't go wrong with that brand!!
So here is Patrick opening his Grad gift - he opened it from the back side, and he was thinking maybe it was something to do with computers... had him confused until he turned it over, and MAN, HE LOVES IT!!! Oooeeeee!!! I did good, yup, yup, yup!! :-)
So good that I even got a BIG squishy hug out of the deal!!
This is Patrick & one of his buddies - David.
And his friends, David, Adam, Patrick, Jeff.
This was Patrick at the dinner, doing the Prominade. I'm not even sure if he knew these girls!! LOL Of course, being a mom, I had to stop them as they were winding their way among the tables and take a picture of my baby with a girl on either arm!!
Then I got the girls to each kiss him on the cheek. Poor kid! I think I may have embarrassed him. But that's MY job!! (and I do it well, if I do say so myself!) But the girls were up for it, as you can see by the photo. Good on them!!
And Chris came to the dinner too! I'm really glad he did!! (it did take some talking him into, but he came!)
And the last shot - a picture of my two sons. All growed up. Where did the time go??

TTFN






No comments: