Sunday, June 03, 2007

My "new" van!!

Dave & I have been looking at getting me a van. Well, Dave more than I. He called me on Tuesday night, before he left work, like he always does. (Do I need or want anything on his way home?) Anyway, he phones me 5 minutes later, telling me to get ready, he's picking me up to see 3 vans!! One was a Chev, another a Dodge, and a Ford. All around the same price. But dollar for dollar, the Ford came out ahead. Less kilometers, and pretty much fully loaded. The only drawback? It's freaking CANDY APPLE RED!!! OMG!! RED!!!!



It's FREAKIN RED!!! (oh ya, I said that already!) But at least it has a gray interior. And it handles very nicely on the highway, and in town. So I've gone from a white 1992 Grand Prix, to a very bright red 2001 Ford Windstar. But at least I can load my camping gear in the back, or even sleep in it if I have to. (Which I did numerous times in my Ford Areostar) Great for the kids, the dog, for grocery shopping, for road trips. And I'm sure it will grow on me.... LOL
TTFN
ps - the stupid wide exhaust is now gone, that was kinda dumb looking!!

No comments: