Saturday, March 04, 2006

COLIN ! ! ! ! !

I just had a lady call me, out of the blue, looking for my brother. Actually, she was calling everyone by our last name, looking for him, which is a very nice thing for her to do! There's that "Love being a Canadian" thang again!

I guess a year and a half ago, 2 years - he was working at the HUME HOTEL in NELSON, BC. The employer he had before that had forwarded his T4's to them, and now they need to find him to send his T4's on.

Well, I guess he isn't down east anymore. Or wasn't a year and a half ago. He's still in the resturant/hotel business. And he's probably still an active alcoholic. What a crying shame. I miss him....

Is this my "big change"? That's partly the reason why our phone is under my name in the phone book... with the hope that maybe one day he will call. I haven't gotten "lost", and maybe someday, he will be "found".

No comments: